Moon and Stars Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Mollie Valente
Free Technique Sheets & How-TosContinued Below...
- Dome (or dap) the brass moon charms.
- Antique the brass moons with WinOx™ and polish with the "Brilliant" polishing cloth.
- Thread a bicone crystal and fluted bead onto the ear wire. (Gently straighten the bend at the ear wire end, add the beads, and then reshape it.) Repeat with second ear wire.
- String a moon charm onto each kidney-wire loop with the design facing forward.
- 1 gross [use 2] #26-453-6 Bead, 3mm Fluted Hogan (Antiqued Brass Plated)
- 1 doz [use 2] #44-402-0 Charm, Moon & Stars, Solid, 20x17mm (Raw Brass)
- 1 gross [use 2] #05-328-04-926 Crystal Jams™ Assortment, Faceted Bicone, 4mm (Moon River)
- 1 0.5 gross [use 2] #34-173-6 Kidney Wire, 25mm (Antiqued Brass Plated)
- 1 ea #86-343 Win-Ox™, 3 oz.
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- #63-537 Polishing Cloth, Brilliant (Yellow)
- #69-199 Tool, Dapping Block & Punches, 8 Punches
- #69-271-99 Tool, Glitter, Four-Piece Set