Moody Blues Hemp Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Melissa Rhoades
- The neutral tone of the gray hemp cord accentuates the color-changing Mirage Beads™, but any color of 1mm hemp cord will work for this project.
- The Mirage Beads and C-Koop enameled copper beads work well with hemp due to their large hole sizes.
- Anchor your project to a clipboard to make it portable.
- To make it easier to string the beads onto the center cords, add a drop of glue to the cord tips and form ends into tips. Let dry before stringing on beads.
- Alternate sides for every knot to create a square knot. If you do not alternate sides, you will make a spiral knot. For full instructions with illustrations, click below to see our blog post.
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Suggested Supplies
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- 1 each #60-280 Adhesive, Crafter's Pick™ The Ultimate
- 1 pkg of 5 [use 3] #88-705-01-446 C-Koop Beads Glass Enameled Copper Bead, Shortie - Light Blue
- 1 each #88-702-05-446 C-Koop Beads Glass Enameled Copper Cupped Disk, 13mm - Light Blue
- 1 each [use 100" of gray] #61-214-20-004 Cord, Hemp Cord, 20lb Test
- 1 strand [use 4] #27-399-01 Mirage Bead™, 6x7mm Barrel
- Masking tape