Monaco Tassel Earrings Tutorial
Need something sophisticated -- yet fun and flirty -- for those summer evening dinner parties? These tassel earrings with Swarovski crystal arrows and bicone beads are the perfect thing!
Created by: Summer Melaas
- Cut about 4" wire. Make a loop and attach to the tassel (see Jewelry Basics 101 PDF).
- Place 1 - 3mm gold crystal bicone bead, 1 - crystal arrow, 1 - 3mm gold crystal bicone bead, 1 - leaf cap, 1 - gemstone rondelle bead, and 1 - scallop bead cap onto the wire.
- Wrap the top of the wire, and attach the French hook to the top loop.
- Repeat for other earring.
- 2 each #05-748-12-445 Swarovski 5748 Arrow Bead, 12mm - Paradise Shine
- 2 each #61-460-20-37 20mm Nylon Cord Tassel - Teal
- 1 strand [use 2 beads] #21-906-099 Aquamarine Gemstone Bead, 6mm Faceted Rondelle - Limited Availability
- 1 pair #88-804-01-0 Nina Designs Natural Bronze Earring Hook Findings with End Ball
- 1 dozen [use 4] #05-328-03-41 Swarovski 5328 Faceted XILION Bicone Beads, 3mm - Aurum 2X
- 1 spool [use about 8"] #46-402-53 Artistic Wire Phosphor Bronze Jewelry Wire, 22ga, 15yd - Bare Bronze
- 1 10 [use 2 pieces] #43-139-13-AG TierraCast Scalloped 4mm Bead Caps - Antiqued Gold Plated
- 1 dozen [use 2 pieces] #43-129-AG TierraCast Small Leaf 5mm Bead Caps - Antiqued Gold Plated
- #68-007-01 Jewelry Technique Sheet, Jewelry Basics 101
- Basic Jewelry Tools (2 suggestions linked)