Mirror Mirror Crystal Pendant Necklace Tutorial
Created by: Rita Hutchinson
A fast and fabulous DIY necklace tutorial with links to supplies. Click any product's details for alternate colors or shapes.
- Open the prong bail slightly, to fit it over the pendant without scratching the crystal.
- Once you've opened it enough, position bail over the pendant hole and gently squeeze back together until the crystal is secure.
- Optional: trim about 1mm off one of the prongs to allow the bail to close further.
- Simply slide bail over end of chain, and necklace is ready to wear!
Toolsrings-things.com Jewelry Design Gallery ... FREE Jewelry Tutorials. No blinkin ads. No login required.
- 1 ten [use 1] #52-293-16-6 Antiqued Brass Plated Metal Mesh Choker, 3mm Round
- 1 each #41-120-06-0 JBB Findings Brass Pinch Bail (Prong Bail), Plain, Loop
- 1 each #06-106-28-451 Swarovski 6106 Pear Pendant, 28mm - Gold Patina