Midnight Enchantress Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Tiffany White
- Cut the ball end off two of the head pins and make a simple loop at one end.
- Add bead caps and fired agate beads and finish with a wrapped loop.
- Add all black stone beads onto the remaining head pins. Use either a simple loop or wire-wrapped loop to secure stones on the head pins.
- Assemble earrings using oval jump rings.
- Each jump ring should have two head pins with the exception of the bottom jump ring; it receives only one head pin.
- Attach the ear wires to the top, and pinch closed using round nose pliers.
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Suggested Supplies
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 2] #88-100-06-0 Bead Cap, Filigree, 16mm (Natural Brass)
- 1 strand [use 2] #21-897-217 Bead, Gemstone, Faceted Round, 14mm (Mustard Fired Agate)
- 1 strand [use 18] #21-886-043 Bead, Gemstone, Round, 6mm (Black Stone)
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 20] #37-099-15-6 Head Pin, 1.5", Standard, Ball End (Antiqued Brass Plated)
- 1 oz [use 8] #37-123-6 Jump Ring, Oval, 3x4mm (Antiqued Brass Plated)
- 1 .5 gross [use 2] #34-173-6 Kidney Wire, 25mm (Antiqued Brass Plated)
- #69-291 Tool, Set, Zebra Stripe, Six-Piece Set