Maybe (Jack) Sparrow Necklace Tutorial
Created by: Cindy Morris
- Double the crimps for extra security.
- The black tube beads listed below are no longer available, but other possible options are linked at the end.
- I used chain at the back of the necklace to tie the design together, but you could just string a longer beaded strand if desired. Finished length: 18".
- String 12 ceramic tube beads with heishi spacers in between.
- Add swags of chain using one long piece between the next four ceramic beads. Work from the spool so you can make the chain swags exactly the length you want and adjust as you go.
- Add a rose skull bead, another ceramic bead, and two heishi. Repeat for the other side.
- Glue the cameo into the bezel. Use jump rings to hang cameo from necklace, and the sparrow from the cameo.
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Suggested Supplies
- 1 ea #60-265 Adhesive, E-6000, 0.5oz
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 2] #49-947-29-AG Bead, Cast, Rose Skull
- 1 gross [use 30] #26-233-4 Bead, Metal, Heishi-Style, 3.4x1mm
- 1 pkg of 50 [use 32] #25-030-21-903 Bead, Porcelain, 10mm Tube
- 1 spool [use 16"] #61-935-19-14 Beadalon® Wire, 19 Strand, 0.012", 15' Spool
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 1] #46-301-61-0 Bezel Cup, Oval, 25x18mm, 2 Loop
- 1 doz [use 1] #27-960-03-904 Cameo, Skull, 25x18mm
- 1 spool [use 26"] #40-099-15-4 Chain, Footage, Rollo, 3.9mm
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 1] #44-940-52-AG Charm, Cast, Swallow
- 1 doz [use 1] #39-340-4 Clasp, Lobster, 10mm
- 1 ea [use 4] #41-256-09-4 Crimp Tube, Variety Pack
- 1 oz [use 6] #37-136-4 Jump Ring, Round, 5mm
- 1 gross [use 2] #41-050-4 Wire Guardians™ Gold Plated
- #69-270-99 Tool, Lindstrom® Four-Piece Set