Mardi Gras Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Tiffany White
- Place one bead (glass, crystal or brass), on each headpin and secure with wrapped loops.
- Arrange the dangles onto the jump rings. Place two brass beads on first jump ring. Attach next jump ring and place one green dangle and one purple dangle.
- Repeat the second step, three times per earring.
- At one end of jump rings, attach ear wires. At opposite end, attach fleur-de-lis charms.
- For a coordinating bracelet, see "Fat Tuesday" Bracelet. There is no coordinating necklace, since your neck will already be adorned with Mardi Gras beads!
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Suggested Supplies
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 10] #26-818-05 Bead, Brass, Round, 5mm
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 6] #23-226-363 Bead, Glass, Round, 6mm, Iridescent Green (or use Iridescent Green Pearls)
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 6] #05-810-06-239ST Swarovski 5810 Round Pearl Beads, 6mm - Iridescent Purple
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 2] #49-947-19-AG Charm, Cast, Fleur-de-lis
- 1 doz [use 2] #34-633 French Hook Ear Wire
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 22] #37-099-15-4 Head Pin, 1.5", Standard, Ball End
- 1 oz [use 16] #37-133-0 Jump Ring, Round, Heavy, 4.5mm
- Chain-Nose Pliers
- Side Cutters
- Round-Nose Pliers