Macrame Pastel Hemp Wrapped Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Tracy
- Making a wrapped style bracelet is a great way to use a variety of hemp colors of hemp that are too short for other projects.
- The knotted pattern is created using the half-knot spiral (a.k.a. spiral stitch).
- Max Lunger's book, Hemp Masters: Ancient Hippie Secrets for Knotting Hip Hemp Jewelry (#62-250)) offers more information on various macrame techniques.
- The tip on Hypo Cement (#60-250) makes it a great alternative to Tenax™ due to pinpoint application.
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Suggested Supplies
- 1 each #60-240 Adhesive, Super Glue, Tenax™ Plus
- 1 each #59-101-51-5 Button, Hearts, 2-Hole
- 1 pkg [use 3 colors] #61-210-10-00 Cord, Hemp Cord, 10lb Test
- 1 pkg of 50 grams [use 80-85] #20-001-3207 Seed Bead Cocktails™ from TOHO
- #69-043 Tool, Scissors, Extra-Large Loop