Lu Lu Hair Comb Tutorial
Created by: Toni Plastino
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Fold the ribbon over one end of the comb.
- Come back around, catching the ribbon, and continue to wrap the top of the comb going between the teeth the entire length of the comb.
- When you reach the end, wrap the ribbon around the edge, create a loop, pull ribbon through loop and tighten. Secure with thread.
- Sew seed beads and filigree to the ribbon.
- 1 ea #46-350-01-003-3Crystal Charm, 22mm Filigree Flower
- 1 vial [use 55] #20-228-PF558 Glass, TOHO Seed Bead, size 11/0, Galvanized, 2.1mm
- 1 doz [use 1] #30-268-51-042 Hair Comb, Grip-Tuth 2.75"
- 1 tube [use 18" pink] #61-719-03 SuperLon, D, Summer Flowers
- #69-017-10 Needle, Bead Embroidery, Size 10
- #69-043 Tool, Scissors, Extra-Large Loop (Stainless Steel)
- Pink Organza Ribbon (approx. 12") available from fabric store