Lovely Kara Necklace Tutorial
Created by: Rita Hutchinson
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Apply two coats of the onyx color from the Vintaj® Patina™ kit to thew outside of the bezel cup and allow to dry. Buff with steel wool to create an aged appearance.
- The bicone shape of the 3mm fluted hogan bead fits nicely in the 'V' of the heart-shaped lampwork bead.
- Apply Win-Ox™ to brass wire with a cotton swab to match the color of the ball chain and beads.
- 1 ea #60-230 Adhesive, Epoxy, 330
- 1 gross [use 1] #26-453-6 Bead, 3mm Fluted Hogan
- 1 gross [use 2] #26-464-6 Bead, 4.5mm Round, Corrugated
- 1 strand [use 1] #28-334-40-211 Bead, Glass, Heart with Flower
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 1] #46-301-54-0 Bezel Cup, Oval, 30x40mm, 1 Loop
- 1 doz [use 1] #27-961-09-901 Cameo, Skeleton, 40x30mm
- 1 spool [use 24"] #40-885-6 Chain, Footage, Ball, 4.8mm, 100ft
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 1, not shown] #40-805-6 Clasp, Ball Chain, 4.8mm
- 1 ea #86-420-998 Patina Kit, Vintaj
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 1] #27-970-06-211 Resin Flower, Sakura, 6mm
- 1 spool [use 3-4"] #47-205-20 Wire, Red Brass, 20ga, Round, 79'
- 1 ea #86-343 Win-Ox™, 3 oz.
- #69-056 Tool, Side Flush Cutter
- #69-275-03 Tool, Wubbers™, Chain-Nose Pliers
- #69-275-02 Tool, Wubbers™, Round-Nose Pliers
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- 0000 steel wool
- Cotton swab
- Paint brush