Created by: Valorie Nygaard-Pouzar
- Determine the length you want the choker to be.
- Lay out your components along side a ruler or measuring tape to make sure they will end up the correct length. This project makes a 13" choker. For a longer choker, you may need an extra strip of leather, 4 smaller sections and more clasps, or more jump rings to lengthen.
- Divide the 10" leather strip into 3 equal sections and cut.
- Punch a 3/16" hole at each end of each strip.
- Leave about 3/16" of leather between the edge and the hole.
- Insert and set the eyelets (from the finishing kit) into the holes.
- Add a locking jump ring to each end. Use pliers to help manipulate the jump ring and pinch closed.
- Slide an "S" hook to each jump ring connecting the leather pieces together.