Lilac Shadows Rivoli Earrings Tutorial
These sparkling earrings use only 3 components, and 2 common pairs of jewelry pliers (available individually or in a kit).
12mm rivolis are available in 80 colors!
Created by: Janet Boyington
- Center rivoli crystal in bezel.
- Use your fingers or flat-nose nylon-jaw pliers to gently squeeze each prong most of the way down onto crystal, being careful not to scratch the coating on the back of the crystal.
- Make sure crystal is centered, and use nylon-jaw pliers to finish tightening the prongs.
- Add ear wire to loop on bezel. (Open the loop on the ear wire the same way you would open a jump ring. - See Jump Ring Tip in Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF).)
- Repeat for other earring.
- 2 each #41-860-12-01-6 Rivoli Setting, 1 Loop, 12mm, Open Back - Antiqued Brass Plated
- 2 each #01-122-12-435 Swarovski 1122 Rivoli Stone, 12mm - Lilac Shadow
- 1 pair #34-398-6 Antiqued Brass Plated Ball End Earwire - 2mm Ball
- Nylon-Jaw Pliers
- Round-Nose or Chain-Nose Pliers