Lilac Locks Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Valorie Nygaard-Pouzar
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Determine how many eyelets you want, design the pattern and spacing.
- Mark the desired location of the eyelets on the back of the leather bracelet.
- Once the eyelets are set, add jump rings and charms.
- 1 ounce [use 8] #37-167-6 Antiqued Brass Plated Jump Ring, Round, 8mm, Approx. 170 per pack.
- 1 each #51-810-05-15 Bracelet, Genuine Leather, 1/2", Cuff
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 6] #88-106-19-0 Vintaj Natural Brass Charm, Filigree Teardrop, 12x8mm, Stamped, 10 per pack
- 1 pair #88-103-09-0 Vintaj Natural Brass Charm, Heart Lock, 20x11mm, Stamped, 2 per pack.
- #65-330 EURO TOOL Pliers, Chain Nose, Non-Serrated, 5"
- #69-297 Leather Embellishing Rings & Things Tool Kit
- #83-101 Sharpie®, Extra Fine Point
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- Ruler or measuring tape (ask for a FREE Rings & Things ruler with your next order!)