Lilac Locks Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Valorie Nygaard-Pouzar
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Determine how many eyelets you want, and design the pattern and spacing.
- Mark the desired location of the eyelets on the back of the leather bracelet.
- Once the eyelets are set, add jump rings and charms. (Shop our wide variety of charms.)
- 1 ounce [use 8] #37-167-6 Antiqued Brass Plated Jump Ring, Round, 8mm, Approx. 170 per pack.
- 1 each #51-810-05-15 Bracelet, Genuine Leather, 1/2", Cuff
- #65-330 EURO TOOL Pliers, Chain Nose, Non-Serrated, 5"
- #69-297 Leather Embellishing Rings & Things Tool Kit (contains eyelets, rivets and tools)
- Sharpie®, Extra Fine Point
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- Ruler or measuring tape (ask for a FREE Rings & Things ruler with your next order!)