Lilac Bliss Tassel Earring Tutorial
Created by: Mollie Valente
- Cut the chain into 14 pieces, each 1.5" long (seven pieces per earring).
- For each earring, string the end link of seven chain pieces onto a jump ring.
- Connect the jump ring to an eye pin loop.
- String the eye pin through the bullet end (concealing the jump ring), rhinestone wheel, and briolette bead.
- Finish by wire-wrapping a loop, adding the tassel to the post earring before finishing the loop.
- Add the mechanical grip nut to the post.
Free Technique Sheets & How-TosContinued Below...
- 1 0.5 gross [use 2] #31-934-4 Ball Post with Loop, 4mm
- 2 each #43-800-02-BR Bullet End, Swiss Cheese
- 1 spool [use 21"] #40-099-60-6 Chain, Footage, Flattened Cable, 1.9mm
- 1 ounce [use 2] #37-722-6 Eye Pin, 2", Standard
- 1 ounce [use 2] #37-136-6 Jump Ring, Round, 5mm
- 1 gross [use 2] #33-274-2 Nut, Mechanical Grip
- 1 dozen [use 2] #05-040-08-435 Swarovski Crystal Bead Briolette Bead (Rondelle) 8mm
- 1 dozen [use 2] #05-707-4-01 Swarovski Crystal Bead Rhinestone Wheel 7mm
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- #69-271-99 Tool, Glitter, Four-Piece Set