Let it Snow Stamped Necklace Tutorial
Created by: Cindy Morris
Free Technique Sheets & How-TosContinued Below...
- Cut 24-gauge sterling sheet into a 1" square, or use a ready-made 22mm sterling blank.
- Create the stamped metal charm (see tech sheet).
- Attach round jump rings to the holes punched in the top, and slide on the ball chain necklace.
- Attach the crystal snowflake to the pendant using a triangle bail.
- 1 each #50-340 Chain, 20", Faceted Ball, 1.2mm
- 1 each #06-704-25-02 Crystal, Pendant, Snowflake, 25mm
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 2] #37-295-460 Jump Ring, Round, 6mm
- 1 troy ounce [use 1"x1"] #64-519 Sheet, 24 gauge
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 1] #37-048-5 Triangle Bail, Large
- #69-299 Metal Stamping, Rings & Things Tool Kit -- (2 styles now available! Both kits are linked in above)
- #69-241-00 Tool, 1/16" Stamp Set, 36pc
- #69-271-99 Tool, Glitter, Four-Piece Set
- #44-750-27 Blank, Square, 22mm