Ladies Man Tie Tacks Tutorial
Created by: Tiffany White
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Use the bezel cups as a template to trace around the selected images.
- Seal the front and back of the images with Crafter's Pick™ The Ultimate adhesive or Mod Podge® to prevent the images from bleeding.
- To prevent the images from floating, glue them to the bottom of the bezel cups. Allow the glue to dry thoroughly prior to adding the resin.
- Once the resin has cured, secure tie tacks to the back with E-6000 adhesive.
- 1 ea #82-500-08 8oz EasyCast Epoxy Kit
- 1 each #60-280 Adhesive, Crafter's Pick™ The Ultimate
- 1 ea #60-265 Adhesive, E-6000, 0.5oz
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 1] #46-302-07-0 Bezel Cup, Round, 12mm
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 1] #46-302-09-0 Bezel Cup, Round, 18mm
- 1 0.5 gross [use 2 (not shown)] #38-878-4 Clutch, Pinch Type for Tie Tack
- 1 ea #82-599 Mixing Set
- 1 0.5 gross [use 2 (not shown)] #38-748-2 Tie Tack, 8mm, 4mm Pad
- Copyright free images (cut to size)
- Small paintbrush