Labor of Love Centerpiece
Created by: Amy Mickelson
- Size and cut an image to fit the glass tile.
- Use a paintbrush to apply the Inkssentials™ Glossy Accents to seal and affix the image to back of the glass tile. Once dry seal the backside of the image.
- Glue the pendant finding bail to the back, once the backside is dry.
- Center the pendant on a 16-20" piece of wire and add beads of your choosing to each side.
- Wrap the wire around the neck of the mason jar, spacing out beads around the neck. Intertwine a piece of hemp cord through the wrapped wire and secure with a bow.
- Add flowers, stocks of wheat or other dried flowers for an end of summer or Labor Day centerpiece.
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Suggested Supplies
- 1 dozen [use 1] #49-452-6 Antiqued Brass Plated Pendant Finding, Round, 19mm, 12 per pack.
- 1 [use 16-20"] #46-402-01 Artistic Wire® Copper Wire, 22ga, 45ft - Dark Blue
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 5] #23-629-102 Czech Glass Bead, Leaf, 9mm - Topaz Color, 100 per pack.
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 6] #23-679-232 Czech Glass Bead, Twisted Rectangle Tube, 6x9mm - Ruby Color, 100 per pack.
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 1] #83-510-04-042 Glass Tile, Rectangle, 10 per pack.
- 1 each [use 36" of natural color ] #61-214-20-005 Hemp Cord, 20lb Test - Earthy
- 1 each #86-940 Inkssentials™ Glossy Accents
- #69-271-05 EURO TOOL Glitter, Semi-Flush Side Cutter
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- Canning Jar
- Paint Brush
- Image of your choice