La Fleur Bracelet Tutorial
This project uses Swarovski crystals. Created by: Rita Hutchinson
- By creating a pattern with the pearls, but randomly assorting the colors of crystal bicones, this design is both balanced and spontaneous.
- Knotting can be done by hand or with a cord knotter. The key to good knotting is to make sure the knot is as close to the beads as possible, so the beads don't move.
- Adjust the finished bracelet length by varying the pattern or using an adjustable length clasp. The finished length of this bracelet is 8.5".
- The pearl assortment listed below is no longer available.
Please see Sale Pearls or All Swarovski Pearls.
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Suggested Supplies To purchase components, add blue quantities to corresponding "Add" fields below.
- 1 each #60-250 Adhesive, GS Hypo Cement
- 1 10-pack [use 2] #41-561 Bead Tip, Fold-Over, Secure
- 1 each [use 17] #05-810-00-205 Bead, Round, Pearl, Size Assortment - Rosaline
- 1 each #61-310-19 The BeadSmith Silk Thread, Size E, 0.5oz Spool - Pink (Pink is no longer available; 2 possible substitute colors are linked)
- 1 each #39-582 Sterling Silver Pearl Clasp
- 1 gross [use 16] #05-328-04-913 Crystal Jams™ Assortment, Faceted Bicone, 4mm
- 1 10-pack [use 2] #37-295-240 Jump Ring, Round, 4mm
Additional Supplies To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- #69-021-8 Needle, Steel, Twisted, Size 8
- #65-955 Tool, Knotter, Beadalon®
- #69-275-09 Tool, Wubbers™, Bent Chain-Nose Pliers
- #69-275-03 Tool, Wubbers™, Chain-Nose Pliers