Knockin' On Heaven's Door Necklace Tutorial
Created by: Joe Hentges
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Arrange the beads in the alternating pattern shown (rondelle, nun, rondelle, coffin), until desired length is reached.
- Cut the cable to length plus ¼".
- Mix epoxy adhesive following manufacturers instructions and glue end in place. Allow the adhesive to cure fully before attaching the clasp.
- 1 each #60-230 Adhesive, Epoxy, 330
- 13 each #28-684-191 Bead, Ceramic, Coffin, Tiny
- 13 each #28-684-255 Bead, Ceramic, Nun, Tiny /li>
- 1 strand [use 27] #28-000-002-021 Bead, Glass, Faceted Rondelle, 8mm
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 1] #52-090-20-1 Choker, Steel Cable, 1mm, 20", Unfinished
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- #69-056 Tool, Side Flush Cutter