Kiss of Death Ring Tutorial
Created by: Cindy Morris
- Cut two 8" pieces of wire.
- Pull a piece of wire through the outer 2 loops on the ring and center it.
- Repeat with 2nd piece of wire, but pull through opposite side of loop.
- String the skull bead on all 4 strands of wire and pull tight against ring base.
- Use round-nose pliers to coil wire ends. String the bow bead on one of the ends before coiling.
- String each crystal on a head pin (use Bead Bumpers™ behind the margaritas to help keep the flowers facing forward) and form simple loops, or coil the pin before making a loop.
- Use small jump rings from the assortment to attach the leaf chain to the ring, and attach the crystals to the chain.
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Suggested Supplies
- 1 ea [use 16"] #46-404-30 Artistic Wire®, 24ga, 60ft
- 1 pkg of 50 [use 3] #27-841-042-50 Bead Bumper™, 1.5mm Oval
- 1 bag of 10 [use 1] #49-947-89-AS Bead, Cast, Bow
- 1 strand [use 1] #75-000-94-06-03 Bead, Gemstone, Skull, 12mm (Special Find)
- 1 meter [use 1"] #40-092-02-AB Chain, Leaf
- 1 doz [use 1] #05-328-04-190 Crystal, Bead, Faceted Bicone, 4mm
- 3 each #03-700-06-24 Crystal, Sew-On, Margarita, 6mm
- 1 0.5 gross [use 1] #51-209-03-3 Finger Ring, Adjustable, 3-Loop
- 1 oz [use 4] #37-415-6 Head Pin, 1.5", Thin
- 1 oz [use 1] #37-100-6 Jump Ring, Round, Assorted Sizes
- #69-035 Tool, Eurotool®, Superior Beader's Kit