Kawaii - Ani Bracelet Tutorial
Learn how to make this adjustable Alex-and-Ani style bracelet with adorable fruit and vegetable charms.
Created by: Amy Mickelson
- Add a sparkling rondelle bead to a ball-end head pin. Make a wrapped loop. Repeat 4x, for a total of 5 dangles.
- Completely close the loop on each Kawaii charm.
- For detailed instructions on making wrapped loops, and the best way to open and close jump rings, see Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF)
- Use 8mm jump rings to attach each dangle and Kawaii charm to one "rung" of the bracelet. Carefully close each jump ring all the way.
- 1 each #51-770-01-1 Steel Wire Adjustable Bracelet with Double Loop - White Plated
- 1 oz [use 9 pieces] #37-001-818 Stainless Steel Jump Ring, Stainless Steel, Round, 8mm
- 1 100 [use 5 pieces] #37-099-15-3 Silver Plated Ball End Head Pin, Standard, 1.5"
- 1 each #84-070-004 Kawaii Eggplant Charm
- 1 each #84-070-005 Kawaii Carrot Charm
- 1 each #84-070-008 Kawaii Pear Charm
- 1 each #84-070-006 Kawaii Apple Charms
- 1 strand [use 5 pieces] #28-000-005-902 6mm faceted glass rondelle beads - Black
Optional: #21-906-004 Black Onyx Faceted Gemstone Rondelle Beads
- Round-nose pliers
- Flat-nose pliers