Created by: Jaci Boston
- When handling the adhesive dots, try not to stretch the dot too much when peeling it from the sheet.
- To avoid too much of a "stacked" look, use a bit of E-6000 adhesive to attach the smaller button to the larger button.
- Don't use an excessive amount of E-6000 when applying it to your piece (to avoid visible rubbery residue).
- 1 gross [use 1] #60-302 Adhesive Dot, 10mm Round
- 1 each #60-260 Adhesive, E-6000, 3.7oz
- 1 dozen [use 1] #51-207-01-3 Ring, Adjustable, Glue-On, 15mm Pad
- Buttons (available from craft or fabric store)