Just OK Corral Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Mollie Valente
- Follow the instructions that come with the BIGkick™ to emboss the brass blank. Polish the high points with the reliefing block.
- Apply the patina using a paint brush or felt application pad to blend the colors; allow to dry. Polish the high points with the reliefing block.
- Center the oval blank and mark the hole position. Punch holes using the 2.5mm diameter setting on the rotary punch.
- Rivet the oval blank to the bracelet, adding spacer beads for adornment.
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here. Suggested Supplies
- Measure the bracelet for exact length and punch a pair of holes on each side for rivets. Trim away excess leather.
- Rivet the first side to attach the Z-shaped clasp; rivet the second side to form a loop.
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 2] #49-947-37-AS Bead, Cast, Spacer, Twist, 8mm, Antiqued Silver Plated
- 1 pair [use 1] #88-102-22-0 Blank, Oval Connector, 2 Loop, Antiqued
- 1 each #39-195-06-6 Hook, Z Shaped, Antiqued Brass Plated
- 1 each [use 8"] #61-090-05-03 Leather Strip, 1/2" Wide, Dark Brown
- 1 each #86-420-995 Patina Kit, Vintaj, Weathered Copper
- 1 each #86-420-996 Patina Kit, Vintaj, Victorian Gable
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 4] #69-981-05-6 Rivet Set, Antiqued Brass Plated
- #69-325-018 DecoEmboss™ Die, Moroccan Tile
- #69-346 Hammer, Brass, 1lb
- #69-324 Sizzix® BIGkick™, Vintaj® Edition
- #69-123 Tool, Combo Bench Block
- #69-402 Tool, Cutting Mat, 11x17", Black
- #66-023 Tool, Hobby Knife
- #69-361 Tool, Rivet Setter
- #69-105 Tool, Rotary Leather Hole Punch
- #69-327 Vintaj® Metal Reliefing Block
- Paint brush or felt applicator pad
- Paper towels