Iron Man Earring Studs Tutorial
Use GS Hypo Cement when gluing just a few items, or use Rings & Things 24-epoxy if gluing a large production order.
Created by: Summer Melaas
- Clean the skull and flat pad with rubbing alcohol and a cotton swab and allow to dry.
- Place the skull face down on a flat dust-free surface.
- Place a little glue on the 6mm post and lay the post onto the back of the Crystal Skull Flatback.
- Let dry overnight.
- Wear like a rock star!!!!!
- 2 each #02-856-10-465 Swarovski 2856 Flatback Skull, 10x7.5mm - Crystal Light Chrome
- #32-586 Sterling Silver Earring Post Findings, 6mm Flat Pad
- #33-514 Sterling Silver Earring Back Component, Butterfly Nut
- #60-250 Adhesive, GS Hypo Cement
- Use GS Hypo Cement when gluing just a few items, or use Rings & Things 24-hour 2-part epoxyif gluing a large production order of 50 or more items.
Stainless Steel Post and Earring Nuts may also be used:
Tools / Additional Supplies
- #31-116 Stainless Steel Earring Post Findings, 6mm Flat Pad
- #33-114 Stainless Steel Earring Back Component, Butterfly Nut
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Cotton Swab
- #68-007-03 Gluing Tips