Iridessa Hair Comb Tutorial
Created by: Cindy Morris
- Use as long of a piece of wire as you feel comfortable handling.
- Start wrapping wire around the top of the hair comb. Wrap tightly at least 2 times before adding a bead, and 2 more times between every bead.
- Start by wrapping the gemstone and turtle beads, then use another piece of wire to add the E beads.
- If you run out of wire or break a piece, just tuck the end securely and start wrapping with another piece.
- It is very simple to do! Artistic Wire® bends easily so there is no need for pliers.
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Suggested Supplies
- 1 ea [use 24"] #46-406-54 Artistic Wire®, 26ga, 90ft (Natural Copper)
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 1] #49-947-07-AG TierraCast® Antiqued Gold Plated Beads, Cast, Turtle
- 1 strand [use 6] #21-886-198 Bead, Gemstone, Round, 6mm (Red Creek Jasper)
- 1 50 gram pkg [use 15] #23-264-043 Bead, Glass, "E" Beads, Size 6/0 (Crystal/ Aurora Borealis)
- 1 doz [use 1] #30-268-50-122 Hair Comb, Grip-Tuth® 1.5" (Tortoise)
- #69-056 Tool, Side Flush Cutter