Inchie Frame Pendant Tutorial
Created by: Sondra Barrington
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Darken picture frame with patina.
- Cut image to size and laminate or seal.
- Paint the bird charm with snowcap mixative.
- Use a cloth to wipe away excess paint so that paint is primarily in recessed areas.
- Allow the charm to dry and colorize with alcohol inks.
- Let the inks dry and seal with Vintaj Glaze.
- This pendant can be used on a choker, ribbon or necklace of your choosing.
- 1 each #86-110-010 Adirondack® Alcohol Ink
- 1 each #86-110-005 Adirondack® Alcohol Ink
- 1 each #86-115-049 Adirondack® Alcohol Ink Mixative
- 1 pair [use 1] #88-241-04 Charm, Watchful Bird
- 1 dozen [use 1] #05-328-04-185 Crystal, Bead, Faceted Bicone, 4mm
- 1 each #86-421-901 Glaze, Vintaj, 0.5oz
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 1] #37-091-20-6 Head Pin, 2", Thin, Ball End
- 1 ounce [use 1] #37-113-7 Jump Ring, Round, 4mm
- 1 each #86-310 Novacan Black Patina
- 1 each #55-700-22-1 Picture Frame, Hinged, Square, 1"
- #69-317 Ink Palette
- #69-380 Tool, Tapered Flush-Cutter
- #69-274 Tool, Wood Plier Rack with Drawer
- #69-275-09 Tool, Wubbers™, Bent Chain-Nose Pliers
- #69-275-03 Tool, Wubbers™, Chain-Nose Pliers
- #69-275-02 Tool, Wubbers™, Round-Nose Pliers
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- Copyright-free image
- Cloth or paper towels
- Small paint brushes