Created by: Tiffany White
- Use a dab of adhesive and secure the screw eye in the small hole at top of the hair stick.
- Cut a 12" piece of organza ribbon and tie to screw eye with a double knot. Make one end slightly (about 3") longer than the other side.
- On each side of ribbon attach aventurine bead, faceted rondelle and Buddha head, separating each bead with a knot.
- If you have difficulty stinging beads onto the ribbon, use a small piece of beading wire or thread to make a temporary "threading needle". Crease the wire, place the ribbon in the crease, and string the wire through the hole of the bead. Pull the ribbon through the hole of the bead using the wire to guide it.
- Cut a 10" piece of satin ribbon. Using a small dab of adhesive, wrap the top of the hair stick with the silk ribbon.