Hearts and Rain Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Polly Nobbs-LaRue
Free Technique Sheets & How-TosContinued Below...
- Add bicone crystals to the head pins, and make wrapped loops directly onto the loops of the filigree.
- For the top beaded pin, cut the ball off a ball-end head and make wrapped loops at each end.
- Make your top loop perpendicular (90 degrees) to the bottom loop, so the earring hangs straight. If necessary, use 2 pairs of flat-nose pliers to adjust the angle after finishing the loops.
- 1 strand [use 2] #28-000-002-273 Bead, Glass, Faceted Rondelle, 8mm
- 1 gross [use 14] #05-328-04-936 Crystal Jams™ Assortment, Faceted Bicone, 4mm
- 1 dozen [use 2] #44-105-9 Filigree, Small, Heart
- 1 pair #34-063-12 French Hook Ear Wire, Niobium
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 12] #37-091-15-9 Head Pin, 1.5", Thin, Ball End
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- #69-269-02 Tool, German, Round-Nose Pliers, 4.5"
- #69-271-91 Tool, Glitter, Nylon Jaw, Flat-Nose Pliers
- #65-507 Tool, Heavy-Duty Cutter, 5.5"
- #69-275-31 Tool, Wubbers™, Medium, Flat-Nose Pliers