Hark Bottlecap Necklace Tutorial
Created by: Mollie Valente
- Punch two holes in the lip of the bottle cap (top and bottom).
- Use a hole punch to cut your image and seal it with the epoxy dot. (Alternate method: apply the epoxy dot and use scissors to trim the image.)
- Glue the image dot to the inside base of the bottle cap. Measure and cut a short piece of ball chain to glue to the image edge. Allow to dry.
- Create a wire-wrapped dangle with the crystal rondelle and attach it to the bottle cap with a jump ring.
- Add a jump ring to the top of the pendant and add the chain and clasp.
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Suggested Supplies
- 1 each #60-280 Adhesive, Crafter's Pick™ The Ultimate
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 1] #55-075-32 Bottle Cap, 32mm (any color) - or upcycle your favorite brand.
- 1 spool [use 30"] #40-889-1 Chain, Footage, Ball, 1.8mm, 100ft
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 1, not shown] #40-801-1 Clasp, Ball Chain, 1.8-2.4mm
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 1] #83-301 Epoxy Dot, 1" Round
- 1 doz [use 1] #05-040-08-10 Crystal, Bead, Puffed Rondelle, 8mm
- 1 oz [use 1] #37-415-1 Head Pin, 1.5", Thin
- 1 oz [use 2] #37-145-1 Jump Ring, Round, 6mm
- #69-271-99 Tool, Glitter, Four-Piece Set
- #69-234 Tool, EuroPunch Pliers, Round, 1.25mm Hole
- 1" diameter circle hole punch or scissors (from craft supplier)
- Copy-right free image
- Small paint brush