Grow Where You're Planted Necklace Tutorial
Created by: Mollie Valente
- Create a beaded bail by adding two beads, the pendant, and two more beads to a 10mm jump ring; then close the ring.
- Use a lark's-head knot to attach the silk ribbon to the beaded bail.
- Attach jump rings to each side of the magnetic clasp.
- Thread one ribbon tail through one jump ring clasp and tie a knot; repeat with the second ribbon tail.
- String a bead onto the first ribbon tail and finish by knotting; repeat with the second ribbon tail.
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Suggested Supplies
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 6] #26-155-48-3 Bead, Metal, Rondelle, 4.8mm
- 1 dozen [use 1 set] #39-418-3 Clasp, Magnetic
- 1 oz [use 1] #37-178-3 Jump Ring, Round, 10mm
- 1 oz [use 2] #37-145-3 Jump Ring, Round, 6mm
- 1 each #88-801-04-3 Nina Designs Silver Plated Bronze Tree of Life Pendant
- 1 each #61-479-21 Silk Ribbon, 32"-36", Hand Dyed
- #69-271-99 Tool, Glitter, Four-Piece Set