Grecian Patina Earring Tutorial
This project uses Swarovski crystals. Created by: Tiffany White
- Make these earrings in under 5 minutes! Just attach the crystal pendants to the earring findings with jump rings.
- Use two jump rings to make sure that the crystal pendant faces forward.
- Hint: Remember when you open jump rings to open them by twisting ends away from each other, not pulling apart sideways.
- The earring backs with a flange keep earrings flat to the ear and are great for large or heavy earrings.
- The crystal patina effect is inspired by Venice's beauty and these vintage looking pendants convey a sense of timelessness, making them perfect for a festive occasion earrings.
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Suggested Supplies
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- 2 each #06-106-22-451 Swarovski Crystal Pendant Pear 22mm - Crystal Gold Patina
- 1 pkg of 5 pair [use 1 pair] #32-130-20-AG TierraCast® Titanium Earring Post w/ Antiqued Gold Plated Loop and 18x3mm Grecian Hoop Design
- 1 ounce [use 4] #37-145-2 Yellow Plated Jump Ring, Round, 6mm
- 2 gross [use 2] #33-284-2 Yellow Plated Stainless Steel/ PVC Earring Back, Mechanical Grip with Flange ( not shown)
- #69-291 Tool, Set, Zebra Stripe, Six-Piece Set