Great Odin's Raven Viking Knit Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Jaci Boston
- Follow the instructions that come with the Lazee Daizee™ to create two Viking knit sections for the bracelet.
- The Lazee Daizee™ accommodates various sizes of wire. I chose the 26-gauge for it's flexibility and overall ease to use.
- Beware of kinking of the wire. It can get extremely difficult to knit if the wire is kinked and may actually break mid knit.
- Don't get discouraged! If it doesn't look perfect, you're doing just fine! The Viking knit is going to look sloppy and messy until it's run through the drawplate.
- Glue the cabachon into the bezel cup with E-6000.
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Suggested Supplies
- 1 ea #60-260 Adhesive, E-6000, 3.7oz
- 1 ea [use approximately two 36" pieces] #46-406-30 Artistic Wire®, 26ga, 90ft
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 1] #46-301-61-0 Bezel Cup, Oval, 25x18mm, 2 Loop
- 4 ea #43-800-02-BR Bullet End, Swiss Cheese
- 1 pkg of 10 sets [use 1 hook] #88-112-01-0 Clasp, Hook & Eye, 35x11mm
- 1 doz [use 2] #05-040-06-24 Crystal, Bead, Puffed Rondelle, 6mm
- 1 oz [use 2] #37-715-6 Eye Pin, 1.5", Thin
- 1 ea #86-343 Win-Ox™, 3 oz.
- #69-271-03 Tool, Glitter, Chain-Nose Pliers
- #69-271-05 Tool, Glitter, Semi-Flush Side Cutter
- #69-320 Tool, Lazee Daizee™
- #69-196 Tool, Rosewood Drawplate
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- 25x18mm oval gemstone cabochon
- 0000 Steel wool (from hardware store)