Grapes of Brass Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Tiffany White
Free Technique Sheets & How-TosContinued Below...
- Use the thicker headpins for wrapped loop links, by cutting off the ball end.
- Arrange the peridot beads onto thin headpins and wrap closed. Place seven on each earring using jump rings.
- Use the smaller bead caps on the sparkly glass and the larger bead caps on the Afghanistan Jade.
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 2] #88-100-06-0 Bead Cap, Filigree, 16mm (Natural Brass)
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 4] #88-100-05-0 Bead Cap, Foliage, 8mm (Natural Brass)
- 1 strand [use 2] #21-889-197 Bead, Gemstone, Round, 14mm (Afghanistan Jade)
- 1 strand [use 14] #21-884-033-09 Bead, Gemstone, Round, 4mm (India-Cut Peridot)
- 1 strand [use 4] #28-000-002-273 Bead, Glass, Faceted Rondelle, 8mm (Electric Purple)
- 1 pair #34-063-41 French Hook Ear Wire, Niobium, Bronze (Bronze)
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 4] #37-099-15-6 Head Pin, 1.5", Standard, Ball End (Antiqued Brass Plated)
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 14] #37-091-10-6 Head Pin, 1", Thin, Ball End (Antiqued Brass Plated)
- 1 oz [use 8] #37-113-6 Jump Ring, Round, 4mm (Antiqued Brass Plated)
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- #69-291 Tool, Set, Zebra Stripe, Six-Piece Set