Grandmum's Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Tiffany White
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- The backs of some resin flowers may be slightly concave. For better gluing results, run them over an emery board
(or Vintaj® Metal Reliefing Block) to level.
- Allow items to dry on a non-stick gluing surface.
- 1 each #60-260 Adhesive, E-6000, 3.7oz
- 1 0.5 gross [use 2] #35-210-1 Clip Back, 10mm Flat Pad, Superior Quality
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 2] #27-970-12-601 Resin Flower, Mum, 10mm
Additional Supplies To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- #69-327 Vintaj® Metal Reliefing Block