Golden Zen Linked Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Tracy
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Brighten the tone of the links (if desired) to better match the charms by rubbing link with 00 steel wool.
- Add links to make an anklet or to adjust size change wire link length by changing bead combo, or loop size.
- Use 22-gauge wire to create bead link connectors, hook and eye clasp and charm attachment.
- 1 each [use 18-20"] #46-402-27 Artistic Wire® Tarnish Resistant Brass Wire, 22ga, 45ft
- 1 ounce [use 2] #37-136-00 Assorted Jump Ring, Round, 5mm
- 1 each #62-449 Book, All Wired Up: Wire Techniques for the Beadworker and Jewelry Maker
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 4] #23-497-342 Czech Glass Bead, Firepolish, Faceted Rotund Rondelle, 7mm - Olivine
- 1 each] #88-801-10-0 Nina Designs Natural Bronze Charm, Disk with Lotus Flower
- 1 each #88-801-37-0 Nina Designs Natural Bronze Charm, Disk with Ohm Symbol
- 1 each #88-801-19-0 Nina Designs Natural Bronze Charm, Hamsa Hand with Flower
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 3] #69-982-33-AB TierraCast® Antiqued Brass Plated Link, Bamboo Centerpiece
- #69-273-99 EURO TOOL Ecco, Four-Piece Set
- #69-228 EURO TOOL Pliers, Bracelet Bending, Nylon Jaw
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- 00 Steel Wool (from hardware supplier)