Golden Snitch Earrings Tutorial
This project uses Swarovski crystals. Created by: Cindy Morris
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here. Continued Below...
- Using all the holes on the crystals, attach 2 chatons to each angel wing bead with the WildFire™ thread. Tie knot, trim ends.
- Slide wings onto ear threads.
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 2] #26-891-01-AP Bead, Cast, Angel Wings
- 1 spool [use two 4" pieces] #61-841-50-02 Cord, WildFire™, 0.008" (0.2mm), 50yd
- 1 dozen [use 4] #46-201-150-3 Crystal, Chaton Montee, 31pp
- 1 pair #53-500-5 Ear Thread, 5", 3mm Ball
- 1 gross [use 2] #33-425 Nut, Nylon (not shown)
- #65-020 Needle, Big Eye, 2.25"