Going to the Chapel Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Amy Scalise
- Connect one piece of the toggle clasp to the Omega insert, and crimp two 8" pieces of beading cable and insert using a Magic Finding and Magic Finding pliers.
- String one piece of beading cable with 3 keishi pearls and 2 glass fans.
- String the second piece with 2 glass fans and 3 keishi pearls.
- Thread both pieces of beading cable through a 3mm round crystal.
- Repeat this pattern until you have reached the desired length. Connect the other piece of toggle clasp and crimp.
- The overall length of this bracelet is 9".
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Suggested Supplies
- 1 strand [use 39] #20-629-06-015 Bead, Freshwater Pearl, Tip-Drilled Keishi
- 1 strand [use 26] #28-000-017-132 Bead, Glass, Faceted Puffed Fan, Tip Drilled, 12x13mm
- 1 doz [use 4] #05-000-03-02 Crystal, Bead, Faceted Round, 3mm
- 1ea #39-550-Z Clasp, Toggle, Stardust
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 2] #41-500-01 Magic Finding™ Omega Insert
- 1 spool [use two 8" pieces] #61-760-21-87 Soft Flex™ Wire, 0.014", 21 strand, 100'
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 2] #41-500-01 The Magic Finding™
- #69-382 Pliers, Magic Finding™
- #65-700 Tool, Nipper, For Tigertail