Gemini Man Necklace Tutorial
Created by: Kameron Fox
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Center the brass trade bead on the stringing cable, and add gemstones in the symmetrical pattern shown.
- The finished length is 22 inches. For a different length, adjust the number of beads, making sure there are the same number of beads on each side of the brass trade bead.
- 1 strand [use 36] #21-308-121 Bead, Jet, Heishi, 8mm
- 1 strand [use use 2 black onyx beads] #21-001-025-03 Bead, Mixed Stone, 12mm Large Hole Rondelle
- 1 strand [use 34] #21-000-031-67 Bead, Tigereye, 8x10mm Egg - or - #21-888-031 8mm Round Tigereye Beads
- 1 ea #39-161 Clasp, Toggle, Cast, Fancy
- 1 ea [use 2] #41-258-2 Crimp Bead, 2mm
- 1 ea [use two 4mm covers] #48-289-00-4 Crimp Cover, 3mm & 4mm, Variety Pack
- 1 ea [use two 10mm pieces] #41-071-4 French Wire, Medium
- 1 spool [use 22-24"] #61-783-49-02 Soft Flex® Wire, 0.024", 49 strand, 30'
- 1 strand [use 1] #22-387 Trade Bead, Brass, Woven, Large Round
- #69-291 Tool, Set, Zebra Stripe, Six-Piece Set