Fruit Stripe Zebra Necklace Tutorial
Created by: Amy Mickelson
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Cut the ends of the cotton cord at an angle to make it easier to string the two pieces of cord through the holes of the beads.
- String each cord through the hole in the wood rondelle beads from opposite sides.
- Slide all four pieces of cord through the holes of two ceramic tube beads to create an adjustable length necklace. (Other beads with a 2-3mm hole size could work as well.)
- Secure the cord ends with overhand knots.
- If you like this necklace, check out the matching "Fruit Stripe Zebra" Earrings.
- 1 pkg of 12 grams [use 2] #25-084-982 Bead, Ceramic, Tube, 6x4mm
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 4] #29-514-51-271 Bead, Rondelle, Large Hole, 14mm
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 4] #29-514-51-276 Bead, Rondelle, Large Hole, 14mm
- 1 strand [use 16] #26-840-08-AC Bead, Tube, Six Sided, 5mm
- 1 spool [use two 28-30" pieces] #61-061-03 Cord, Waxed Cotton, 1mm, 36yd
- 1 strand [use 7] #22-562-04 Trade Bead, Batik, Coin with Zebra Design
- #69-043 Tool, Scissors, Extra-Large Loop