Created by: Amy Mickelson
- Shoe clips work like clip-on earrings, but for shoes. Simply add or remove finished designs from footwear whenever you want to display a different mood! Create all types of designs from formal to fun and bridal to bright!
- Glue the shoe clip finding to backside of filigree, close to the top.
- Apply E-6000 to the shoe clip findings with a toothpick. Let the pieces cure in a well-ventilated area overnight.
- The backs of some resin flowers may be slightly concave. For better gluing results, run them over an emery board to level.
- The resin flowers and enameled filigrees come in a variety of colors. Vary the colors and style of flowers for a different look.