Follow the Bouncing Ball Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Mollie Valente
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Attach two jump rings to each donut.
- Connect the donuts with jump rings, adding two bells to each ring, positioned opposite each other.
- Add the clasp to the donut string, hook on one side, eye on the opposite end.
- Use a jump ring to attach the sprocket bead and a bell to the end jump.
- 1 strand [use 1] #28-335-26-01 Bead, Glass, Sprocket, 15mm (Multicolor)
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 9] #26-070 Bell, Brass, Jingling, 9-11mm (Brass)
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 1] #88-112-01-0 Clasp, Hook & Eye, 35x11mm (Natural Brass)
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 5] #25-195-53-N Donut, Horn, 27mm (Natural)
- 1 oz [use 16] #37-178-6 Jump Ring, Round, 10mm (Antiqued Brass Plated)
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- #69-271-08 Tool, Glitter, Flat-Nose Pliers
- #69-271-03 Tool, Glitter, Chain-Nose Pliers