Foliage Necklace Tutorial
Created by: Rita Hutchinson
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Use a jump ring to connect sets of 5 wrapped loop crystal dangles to the chain.
- Space the sets about 0.5" apart along the chain.
- By attaching sets of dangles above and below the chain when it passes through the upper leaf, you can "lock in" the length of the necklace.
- 1 spool [use 26"] #40-099-06-3 Chain, Footage, Hammered Curb, 3.5mm
- 1 gross [use 45] #05-328-04-907 Crystal Jams™ Assortment, Faceted Bicone, 4mm
- 1 pkg of 6 [use 2] #44-180-004-3 Filigree, Leaf, 65x37mm
- 1 bag of 100 [use 45] #37-091-15-3 Head Pin, 1.5", Thin, Ball End
- 1 oz [use 11] #37-136-3 Jump Ring, Round, 5mm
- #69-056 Tool, Side Flush Cutter
- #69-275-09 Tool, Wubbers™, Bent Chain-Nose Pliers
- #69-275-02 Tool, Wubbers™, Round-Nose Pliers
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- Ruler (ask for a FREE Rings & Things ruler in your next order!)