Created by: Rita Hutchinson
- Make 45 wire-wrapped loop dangles, each with a single crystal bicone. See Basic Jewelry-Making Technique Sheet (PDF)
- Use a jump ring to connect sets of 5 wrapped loop crystal dangles to the chain.
- Space the sets about 0.5" apart along the chain in desired locations.
- Attach a leaf to one end of the chain. Run the other end of the chain through this leaf before attaching the other leaf.
- By attaching sets of dangles above and below the chain when it passes through the upper leaf, you can "lock in" the length of the necklace when you wear this lariat-style necklace (see alternate image below).