Focus Necklace Tutorial
Created by: Sondra Barrington
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Glue the image on back to attach. A layer of glue over the top of the image (once firmly attached) helps to seal the image.
- The glass bubble slightly magnifies the image.
- 1 each #60-280 Adhesive, Crafter's Pick™ The Ultimate
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 1] #44-940-75-AC Charm, Cast, Hamsa Hand
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 1] #52-293-18-7 Choker, Metal Mesh, 3mm Round
- 1 each [use 1 image] #83-231-02-003 Piddix Collage Sheet, Human Anatomy, Circle
- 1 ounce [use 1] #37-113-7 Jump Ring, Round, 4mm
- 1 each #55-701-07-6 Shadow Box, Hinged, Bubble, 1"
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- #69-038 Tool, Beadsmith® Miniature Set, Seven Piece
- #69-043 Tool, Scissors, Extra-Large Loop