Fly Bee Free Pin Tutorial
Created by: Ring & Things Staff
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Use two-part epoxy to glue the crystal into the rivoli setting.
- Drill a hole in pewter bee to attach dangles.
- Patina the sterling bee charm with Win-Ox™.
- Use a fine paintbrush to apply the alcohol inks to the pewter bee.
- Once dry, seal with Enviro-tex® spray.
- Use two-part eopxy to glue the pin finding to the back of the bee.
- 1 each #60-220 Adhesive, Epoxy, 220
- 1 each #86-110-053 Adirondack® Alcohol Ink
- 1 each #86-110-010 Adirondack® Alcohol Ink
- 1 each #86-110-002 Adirondack® Alcohol Ink
- 1 pkg of 50 [use 1] #38-305 Bar Pin, 1.5" (not shown)
- 1 each #44-821-03 Casting, Bee
- 1 each #44-050-25-34 Charm, Bee
- 1 each #01-122-14-06 Crystal, Stone, Rivoli, 14mm
- 1 each #82-525-12 EnviroTex® Spray Sealer, 12.5oz
- 1 ounce [use 2] #37-136-9 Jump Ring, Round, 5mm
- 1 ounce [use 1] #37-167-9 Jump Ring, Round, 8mm
- 1 each #41-871-14-9 Rivoli Setting, 1 Loop, 14mm
- 1 each #86-343 Win-Ox™, 3 oz.
- #69-190-59 Drill Bit, #59
- #69-432 Tool, Benchtop Drill Press
- #69-291 Tool, Set, Zebra Stripe, Six-Piece Set
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- Fine paintbrushes (from craft supplier)