Fly Away Little Bird Necklace Tutorial
Created by: Sondra Barrington
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Create connector links with eye pins and 3mm crystals.
- The overall length is 18". Add or remove links to adjust the length of the necklace, depending on your preference.
- For interest, double the center chain (that holds the Nina Design bird cage pendant). I used a 5" segment, folded in half.
- Chain lengths for the back of the necklace are 6" and 4.5".
- Double jump rings at hook/eye clasp for added strength and durability.
- 1 spool [use 15.5"] #40-099-29-9 Chain, Footage, Flattened Cable, 2.8mm, Gunmetal
- 1 dozen [use 5] #05-328-03-178 Crystal, Bead, Faceted Bicone, 3mm, Light Grey Opal
- 1 dozen [use 10] #05-328-03-416 Crystal, Bead, Faceted Bicone, 5mm, Light Silk
- 1 ounce [use 7] #37-715-9 Eye Pin, 1.5", Thin, Gunmetal
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 8] #37-091-20-6 Head Pin, 2", Thin, Ball End, Antiqued Brass Plated
- 1 ounce [use 8] #37-113-9 Jump Ring, Round, 4mm, Gunmetal
- 1 each #88-801-40-0 Nina Designs Natural Bronze Bird Cage Pendant
- 1 each #88-801-15-0 Nina Designs Natural Bronze Dove Charm
- 1 each #88-803-01-0 Nina Designs Natural Bronze Hook & Eye Clasp
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- #69-271-99 Tool, Glitter, Four-Piece Set