Fleur de Paradise Earring Tutorial
This project uses Swarovski crystals. Created by: Tiffany White
- Make these earrings in under 5 minutes! Just attach the crystal pendants to the earring findings with jump rings!
- Depending on which way the loop on the the ear wires face, you may need to attach one or two jump rings to make sure that the crystal faces forward.
- For these fleur de lis earring posts, you only need one jump ring for the crystal pendant to face forward.
- Hint: Remember when you open jump rings to open them by twisting ends away from each other, not pulling apart sideways.
- The earring backs with a flange keep earrings flat to the ear and are great for large or heavy earrings.
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here. Suggested Supplies
- 1 ounce [use 2] #37-145-3 Silver Plated Jump Ring, Round, 6mm
- 2 gross [use 2] #33-284-1 Stainless Steel/ PVC Earring Back, Mechanical Grip with Flange ( not shown)
- 2 each #06-090-22-445 Swarovski Crystal Pendant Baroque 22mm - Crystal Paradise Shine
- 1 pkg of 5 pair [use 1 pair] #32-130-03-AS TierraCast® Titanium Earring Post w/ Antiqued Silver Plated Loop and 14x9mm Fleur-de-Lis Design
- #69-291 Tool, Set, Zebra Stripe, Six-Piece Set