Fleur de Bee Pendant - Necklace Tutorial
Created by: Sondra Barrington
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Patina the bee and darken the frame with Win-Ox™.
- Apply wax to seal the pieces, after you have achieved desired patina effect.
- Attach the bee and filigree using jump rings. Adding these pieces is an easy way to customize your piece without soldering.
- The finished length is 16".
- 1 gross [use 12] #26-463-6 Bead, 3mm Round, Corrugated (Antiqued Brass Plated)
- 1 spool [use 7", cut two 1.5" pieces & two 2" pieces] #40-099-07-6 Chain, Footage, Rollo, 4.5mm (Antiqued Brass Plated)
- 1 doz [use 1] #44-695-0 Charm, Bee, 13x10mm (Raw Brass)
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 1] #88-112-01-0 Clasp, Hook & Eye, 35x11mm (Natural Brass)
- 1 oz [use 12] #37-722-6 Eye Pin, 2", Standard (Antiqued Brass)
- 1 pair [use 1] #88-106-06-0 Filigree, Deco Vines Border, 15x57mm (Natural Brass)
- 1 oz [use 21] #37-136-6 Jump Ring, Round, 5mm (Antiqued Brass Plated)
- 1 ea #55-700-03-7 Picture Frame, Hinged, Rectangle, 2 loop, 1x2" (Antiqued Copper Plated)
- 1 ea #86-915 Renaissance® Micro-Crystalline Wax Polish
- 1 ea #86-343 Win-Ox™ 3 oz
- #69-292 Tool, Beader's Mini Travel Kit BeadSmith®
- #69-257-000 Polishing Paper, Assortment, Wetordry™ (Assorted)
- 0000 steel wool (from hardware store)
- 2 pieces of scrapbooking paper cut to size (one on reverse - not shown)