Created by: Cindy Morris
- This easy leather necklace design uses sliding cord adjusters that simply glue on to the ends of the cord. Push the ends closer together to shorten the necklace. Pull the ends away from each other to lengthen it.
- To determine how much cord to use, take your desired finished length and add 12".
- To keep the leaves in place, Use flat-nose pliers to flattened their loops slightly.
- Slide a necklace adjuster onto each end. Make sure that the bottoms of the closed tubes are pointing towards the center of your necklace.
- Glue the cord ends into the opposite open adjuster tubes, making sure the cord touches the bottom of each tube.