First Step Necklace Tutorial
Created by: Mollie Valente
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Create 8 dangles by stringing one bicone bead onto each ball-end head pins and wire wrapping a loop.
- Add the loops to the lotus flower charm holder, varying the color pattern.
- Optional: for added security, close the opening by gently bending the lotus stem to the flower.
- String the lotus pendant onto the silk string and cut to desired length.
- Add the clasp by attaching the hook with a simple knot and repeating with the loop.
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 8] #88-802-01-0 Nina Designs Natural Bronze Ball End Head Pin
- 1 ea #88-800-01-0 Nina Designs Natural Bronze Charm Holder, Lotus Flower
- 1 ea #88-803-01-0 Nina Designs Natural Bronze Hook & Eye Clasp
- 1 pkg of 5 [use 24" of one color] #61-472-01 Silk String, 2mm, Handmade
- 1 gross [use 8] #05-328-04-945 Swarovski Crystal Jams™ Assortment Faceted Bicone 4mm, Wild Flower
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- #69-271-99 Tool, Glitter, Four-Piece Set
- #69-043 Tool, Scissors, Extra-Large Loop