Fiesta Fish Memory Wire Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Amy Mickelson
- Since memory wire is tough and may mar your regular jewelry cutters, use heavy-duty cutters to cut the wire.
- Cut the rubber tubing into 0.75"-1.5" lengths.
- The rubber tubing slides easily onto the memory wire, and is a quick way to cover the wire.
- The black tubing color makes a nice contrast to the colorful tropical fish beads.
- Add a small accent bead on each side of the fish, since some of the lampwork fish beads may have holes large enough to slide over the rubber tubing.
- The large-hole ceramic spacers slide easily over the rubber tubing, and add movement to the bracelet.
- Choose large enough memory wire ends, so that the spacers don'’t slide off the end of the bracelet.
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Suggested Supplies
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- 1 each #60-240 Adhesive, Super Glue, Tenax™ Plus
- 1 dozen [use 2] #41-285-4 Beadalon® Gold Plated Memory Wire End, 5mm
- 1 ounce [use 2-3 loops] #61-177 Beadalon® Stainless Steel Memory Wire Coil, Bracelet, 0.025", 1oz
- 1 each [use 7 pieces] #61-755-1.7 Beadalon® Tubing, Rubber, 1.7mm, 25m
- 1 16 gram pkg [use 21] #25-080-982 Ceramic Heishi Beads, 8x2mm - Bright Assortment
- 1 gross [use 12] #26-453-4 Gold Plated Beads, 3mm Fluted Hogan
- 1 strand [use 6] #28-335-37 Lampwork Glass Beads, Tropical Fish - Assorted
- #69-057 The BeadSmith Heavy-Duty Economy Cutter